The http://fdsolutions.uk.com “Website” is a site which is operated by Flexible Directors Limited, 3 Lloyd’s Avenue, London EC3N 3DS, (“we”, “us”, “our”, “FD Solutions”).
Information about us
FD Solutions is a trading name of Flexible Directors Limited, a limited company. Our principal place of business is 3 Lloyd’s Avenue, London EC3N 3DS. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 00 44 (0)20 3036 0740
Your use of this Website and our intellectual property rights
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website at any time.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
* you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the Website Content without our written permission.
* no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
* our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material; and
* the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.
Our liability to you
* personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
* any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this Website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that the use of this Website will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Website at any time.
You may not link to this Website from another website unless you comply with the following guidelines and obtain our consent in writing in advance (the granting of which may be subject to further conditions):
* you may not create a frame or any other border around the website;
* the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
* you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service.
You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction